luxury high quality lipstick promotional gift box packaging shinny paper printing
silver cardboard, speciality paper
screen printing gold, offset printing, varnishing
25-30 days, depends on your quantity
L/C, T/T, Western union
Packing & Delivery
1. Are you manufacturer or Trade Company? We are Manufacturer located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. Specialized in printing and packaging for over 15 years, with more than 400 employees.
2. Do you keep a range of stocks for sale? No, All our products are customized according to our customer's requirements. We do not have standard products available for sale.
3. What is your minimum order quantity? Generally, our MOQ is 1000pcs for folding carton and paper bag, 500pcs for rigid gift box and corrugated box. However, for some occasion, we accept orders that are less than our MOQ. But the less you order, the higher the price will be.
4. How can I get samples for quality confirmation? Once the quotation is confirmed, you can require samples for design and quality confirmation. For blank samples, we only charge the express shipping cost. While for the real printed samples, we charge US$100-$500 to cover the fixed costs for material, printing and handwork. Some of the costs can be redeemed in the bulk production.
5. What information should I provide in order to get a quotation? 1. Product structure 2. Product size 3. Product material 4. Product techniques (printing color, finishing techniques, etc.) In order to get a more precise quotation, it would be better if you can provide the design with details or previous similar products for our reference.
6. What file format is suitable for printing? AI, PSD, PDF, TIF are all accepted. Resolution requirement is no less than 300 DPI, the higher, the better.
7. What is the lead-time for samples and mass production? Sample: 5-7 working days Mass production: 10-25 working days, depends on the material lead-time, order quantity, production process complexity, and other elements.
8. How do you control the product quality? Our company equipped with 3 automatic product inspection machine and over 15 manual inspection personnel. In addition, we have a professional QA team, working with all our production lines. Their inspection runs through raw material, semi-finished products, and packaged finished products.
9. How do you ship the cargo? 1. By Sea 2. By Air 3. By Express (Fedex, DHL, SF, UPS, etc.)
10. How do I pay for the order? For new customers, we require a 30% deposit before mass production; the rest should be paid off before product delivery.